Who are we ?
"AdMusic is the brainchild of Executive Music Producer Matt Hayward"
The site is run by Matt, a small team of experienced TVC / Content music producers and a select group of professional screen composers from around the world, working in different time zones, out of professional audio post production facilities and or home studios.
Matt has been working in the music for Advertising space for over twenty years, initially as a composer in his own right, and then as a producer and facilities manager, founding and running several audio post production businesses over the years.
Why do we do it ?
Matt believes that the craft of scoring music to picture is an essential element in bringing any film that requires music to life, no matter what the format, and for years he has been challenging his clients to allow this process to be a part of their project from the start, rather than creating music upfront for a TVC or a piece of content that hasn't even been shot yet, or using a library track as an afterthought.
Working to picture has always been, and will always be the preferred method for any professional screen composer to create and craft their work.
Matt recognised that apart from the traditional method of briefing a music house (usually via telephone or email), there was no simple online model or resource to get original, scored music created, so he set about creating a platform that agencies and brands could use effectively and simply, to make the whole process of engaging the services of screen composers, briefing them, and then paying for and licensing the final track, more streamlined and convenient,
Now with the advent of AdMusic, as well as briefing in their favourite music house directly, agencies and brands can jump online and upload their brief to the AdMusic site too. The advantage of doing this, is that it gives them a much broader selection of music to choose from, ultimately increasing the chances that their brief will be nailed first time around.
"We are an original music composition service that operates online, connecting agencies and brands with screen composers from around the world and simplifying scoring, licencing & payment"
- The whole process is 100% online. You upload your TVC or Content piece* and creative brief, then we utilise our production skills and knowledge to create the perfect music track for your TVC.
- We work 24 hours a day, out of studios in different time zones, all around the world.
- All briefs are 100% confidential. All AdMusic screen composers are signed to strict Non Disclosure Agreements. The confidentiality of your project is given the highest priority by us.
- Our composers remain anonymous, all contact with them goes through an AdMusic producer.
- If you choose the "Any Media Plus" package you own 100% of the track** for use on your TVC or Content piece only (all media, in perpetuity), so no ongoing administration costs or rollover / repeat fees etc. This type of licence is also referred to as a "buyout".
- Plus the best part - all demos are 100% FREE.
* We prefer to work to "Locked Off", "Online" or "Final" pictures, but will work to your "Agency" or "Client" Ofﬂine, if your timeline demands it
** The screen composer retains 100% of the publishing rights in the winning submission